We offer an integrated, holistic and individualized approach to healing within a therapeutic community environment.
BrightQuest is a residential treatment facility for individuals with complex mental illnesses. We began treating Schizophrenia in 1979 with the goal of helping clients learn independent living skills. Over the years we have expanded our unique therapeutic model to treat many other diagnoses. BrightQuest develops comprehensive treatment plans tailored to the specific needs of each client.
Our Mental Health Treatment Specialties
Specializing in complex psychiatric conditions, BrightQuest provides compassionate care to a vastly underserved population.
With a typical length of stay exceeding 12 months, our clients have the opportunity to both learn and practice the relationship and life skills needed to take charge of their lives and reach the highest possible level of independence by being an integral member of a supportive community.
Our Treatment Specialties Include:
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Major Depression
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Dependent Personality Disorder
With Individualized Programs That Offer:
- Addiction Recovery Case Management
- Adventure Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling and Education
- Physical Wellness Training
- Rock to Recovery Music Program
Our Therapeutic Community Approach
We employ an integrated, holistic and individualized approach to healing within a therapeutic community environment. Recognizing that each client is unique, a variety of treatment modalities are used to optimize individual healing and the building of a solid social support system. The intensive treatment program at BrightQuest is designed to address the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual facets of well-being.
Therapy Modalities Include:
- Milieu Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Experiential Therapies
- Chemical Dependency and Addiction Case Management
- Recovery Programs (12-Step, SMART Recovery)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Intensive Family Therapy
- Psychodynamic Approaches
- Nutritional Counseling
- Art Therapy
- Assertiveness Training
- Relapse Prevention
Our clients have the opportunity to experience a variety of evidence-based treatment modalities within a therapeutic community that offers connection, acceptance, and belonging.
Family Involvement in Treatment
Family members play a critical and central role in supporting their loved one with creating a life of health, stability, and success. Family participation and support includes:
- Weekly family therapy sessions
- Biweekly multi-family educational groups
- Bimonthly family weekends and multi-family support groups
- Learning effective, healthy and supportive communication skills
- The empowerment and support of their loved one’s independence
- Developing boundaries to promote the health of the entire family system
Clients Progress Through Levels of Care
In our residential and semi-independent homes, clients are supported in learning to live cooperatively, manage various household tasks, attain and maintain medication compliance, and develop the skills necessary for independent and quality living.
- Intensive Residential
- Community-Based Residential
- Semi-Independent Living
- Extended Services (Outpatient)
Why Choose BrightQuest Treatment Centers?
We understand that one of the toughest decisions you can face is choosing the right treatment option for the one you love. We’ve taken this journey countless times with other families who’ve come through our doors with the same questions. There are several components that make the unique BrightQuest model so successful.
- Admissions Process and Comprehensive Assessment. We provide robust in-depth assessments into our admissions process to ensure accurate diagnoses and most appropriate level of care.
- We Treat the Family. We engage the entire family in treatment so that they can become more successful in navigating life with a loved one struggling with mental illness.
- Inclusive Therapeutic Community and Levels of Care. We provide clients appropriate structure, supervision, and support as they progress through treatment in a safe environment that fosters responsibility, accountability, and social connectedness.
- Lasting Behavioral Change. We offer clients the tools, skills, and support necessary to attain greater stability and independence with the confidence and courage to live a healthy, happy, and productive life.
If you or a loved one is struggling with mental illness, please contact us today.