Residential Cannabis-Induced Psychosis Treatment Center
BrightQuest Treatment Centers provide world-class residential treatment for cannabis-induced psychosis and other complex mental illnesses. Our unique therapeutic approach and expert staff ensure your loved one receives treatment and support they need for lasting change. Our evidence-based cannabis-induced psychosis treatments, including residential care and therapy, offer the intensity and duration necessary to go beyond immediate stabilization to help our clients attain greater independence.
Cannabis-induced psychosis is not a condition in itself but a set of symptoms caused by marijuana use. Psychosis that is triggered by cannabis use is uncommon but it is a very serious possible side effect. Those affected by cannabis-induced psychosis may experience paranoia, delusions, hostility and aggression, disorganized thinking, or hallucinations.
While most who experience psychosis have symptoms that set in quick and resolve quickly there are others whose symptoms are much worse, causing significant affliction on everyday functioning. Treatment can help reduce the use of cannabis and possibly reverse the psychosis and the likeliness of its recurrence. Many patients will continue with ongoing care after treatment due to the likeliness of an underlying mental health disorder or substance abuse.
By learning what cannabis-induced psychosis effective treatment looks like and understanding the value of long-term residential treatment centers, you can help your loved one receive an accurate diagnosis andget the care they need to work toward lasting recovery.
Cannabis-Induced Psychosis Treatment
Inpatient rehab for cannabis-induced psychosis ensures a supportive environment, along with 24/7 care, and the peace of mind knowing your loved one is safe.
At our BrightQuest locations in San Diego and Nashville, our unique cannabis-induced psychosis therapeutic model and structure of long-term residential care ensure that your loved one will receive the support necessary for healing and recovery. With the guidance of our clinical team, their peers, and your family involvement, your loved one will work through underlying issues, gain strength, build confidence, regain control of their life, and work toward greater independence.
Cannabis-Induced Psychosis Treatment Goals
To ensure your loved one is on the best path for recovery they will need a treatment plan developed by a mental health professional. A comprehensive treatment plan will provide the necessary steps for recovery and the skills needed to use after treatment has stopped. Some goals of treating cannabis-induced psychosis are:
- Recovering from marijuana addiction
- Eliminating paranoia, delusions, and hallucinations
- Developing a system of support
- Achieving normal functioning
>> More information about our San Diego Treatment Team
>> More information about our Nashville Treatment Team
Cannabis-Induced Psychosis Treatment Options
A treatment plan designed by professional medical clinicians is the best option for a successful recovery. Making sure your loved one has treatment early on is very important. Many patients experiencing psychotic symptoms with cannabis use also suffer from an underlying mental illness or substance use disorder. Additionally, it is essential to accurately determine if the marijuana use is the primary cause of psychosis in your loved one. While each individual will have a tailored treatment plan most treatments include:
- Residential Treatment. To help your loved one receive well-rounded treatment entering into inpatient rehab for cannabis-induced psychosis is the best option. Residential treatment encompasses a safe detox, the skills needed for life after treatment, and medications if necessary. Treatment in a facility also allows your loved one to have treatment for any co-occurring mental illnesses or substance use disorder.
- Medications. The use of antipsychotic medications, anti-seizure drugs, or antiepileptic medications may be administered to help alleviate the psychosis symptoms more promptly.
Treatment is often very successful if detected early on and there is a commitment to ongoing care. The compassionate team at BrightQuest Treatment centers will make sure your loved one has a safe recovery and the tools needed for life after recovery.
Begin Your Recovery Journey Today.619-466-0547
Residential Treatment for Cannabis-Induced Psychosis
Admitting your loved one into residential treatment is the safest option for recovery. Residential treatment will address all symptoms for your loved one as it is not uncommon for one to suffer from an underlying mental illness or substance use disorder while suffering from cannabis-induced psychosis.
Why Choose BrightQuest for Cannabis-Induced Psychosis Treatment?
We understand that one of the toughest decisions you can face is choosing the right treatment option for the one you love. We’ve taken this journey countless times with other families who once came through our doors with the same questions. There are several components that make the unique BrightQuest model so successful.
- Admissions Process and Comprehensive Assessment. We provide robust in-depth assessments into our admissions process to ensure accurate diagnoses and most appropriate level of care.
- We Treat the Family. We engage the entire family in treatment so that they can become more successful in navigating life with a loved one experiencing cannabis-induced psychosis.
- Inclusive Therapeutic Community and Levels of Care. We provide clients appropriate structure, supervision, and support as they progress through treatment in a safe environment that fosters responsibility, accountability, and social connectedness.
- Lasting Behavioral Change. We offer clients the tools, skills, and support necessary to attain greater stability and independence with the confidence and courage to live a healthy, happy, and productive life.
Our main goal at BrightQuest is to support your loved one in learning the skills they need to live a happy, healthy, and independent life. It’s that simple.