Our comprehensive admissions assessment at BrightQuest sets us apart from other residential treatment centers. We believe in taking the time to understand each individual’s history and diagnosis, and to include family in the process. We complete a Phone Assessment with clients and their families, while also requesting records related to any previous or current treatment experiences. Our success as treatment providers begins with understanding your loved one’s unique needs from the start. Not only does it allow us to get to know your loved one and you all better, it also allows for you all to get to know us and make sure that you feel comfortable moving forward with BrightQuest caring for your loved one. After completing the full, one-day assessment process, our clients admit into housing the same-day!
Our Comprehensive Admission Assessment includes:
- Meeting with our Executive Clinical Director
- Meeting with our Psychiatrist
- Meeting with our Nutritionist
- Meeting with our Nursing Team to discuss your loved one’s health needs
- Meeting with our Work Development Coordinator to discuss your loved one’s education and vocational needs
- In addition to all of these sessions, your loved one will also be able to participate in a group and have lunch with a current client
The Purpose of Our Admissions Assessment
Clinical admissions assessments allow us to:
- Gather information to refine diagnoses and develop an appropriate treatment plan
- Determine the most appropriate level of care at the time of admission
- Develop a plan to adjust the support needed as treatment progresses
- Identify interpersonal and family patterns that might compromise treatment
- Evaluate individual needs to be addressed within a comprehensive, whole-person approach
Please contact us today for more information about our program and admissions.