To ensure the most individualized and effective treatment, all prospective clients and their families participate in our comprehensive admissions assessment process. Whether our clients are self-referred or come to us from other treatment facilities or hospitals, our in-depth admissions assessment process is essential for determining the most appropriate treatment recommendations, including the indicated level of care.
Comprehensive Assessment is a Vital Part of the Admissions Process
At BrightQuest, all clients participate in an admissions assessment prior to beginning treatment. Where indicated, patients and families may even go through a two-day outpatient assessment. Families are also required to participate in the admissions assessment process and are asked to prepare a detailed timeline of observations and experiences related to their loved one’s mental health history. Many of BrightQuest’s clients come to us from other facilities, so our admissions assessment process is helpful for determining the most appropriate level of care for your loved one and allows us to better understand their unique needs.
The comprehensive admissions assessment includes:
- Clinical Assessment (Family and Client)
- Chemical Dependency Assessment
- Health Assessment
- Nutrition Assessment
- Activities of Daily Living Assessment
- Psychiatric Meeting (where appropriate)
The Purpose of Our Admissions Assessment
Clinical admissions assessments allow us to:
- Provide information to hone diagnoses and develop an appropriate treatment plan
- Properly determine the most appropriate level of care and adjust the support needed as treatment progresses
- Identify and work on interpersonal and family patterns that might otherwise compromise treatment
- Evaluate needs to be addressed within a comprehensive, whole person approach