Inpatient Schizoid Personality Disorder Treatment Center
BrightQuest Treatment Centers provide world-class residential treatment for schizoid personality disorder and other complex mental illnesses. Our unique therapeutic approach and expert staff ensure your loved one receives treatment and support they need for lasting change. Our evidence-based schizoid personality disorder treatments, including residential care and therapy, offer the intensity and duration necessary to go beyond immediate stabilization to help our clients attain greater independence.
Schizoid personality disorder, a chronic illness, is classified as a cluster a personality disorder. Individuals with this disorder are able to function in everyday life but have a hard time maintaining personal relationships. They may seem uncaring or unemotional and prefer social isolation, but feel completely content with themselves.
Personality disorders are difficult to treat because individuals living with these symptoms are not aware that there is something wrong with how they think, act or behave. If your loved one accepts and recognizes their symptoms and agrees to treatment and ongoing care there can be a good prognosis.
By learning what effective treatment looks like and understanding the value of a long-term inpatient schizoid personality disorder treatment center, you can help your loved one receive the care they need to work toward lasting recovery.
Schizoid Personality Disorder Treatment
Treating schizoid personality disorder can be tough, individuals diagnosed with this disorder often do not see a problem with their behavior. There is a disconnection between other human beings, but those diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder do not see anything wrong with their own actions or emotions. Residential treatment is the best choice for your loved one suffering from schizoid personality disorder. Therapy is used to treat this disorder as there are no medications to treat schizoid personality disorder. Medication may be administered to treat any co-occurring mental health conditions or substance use disorders.
At our BrightQuest locations in San Diego and Nashville, our unique schizoid personality disorder therapeutic model and structure of long-term residential care ensure that your loved one will receive the support necessary for healing and recovery. With the guidance of our clinical team, their peers, and your family involvement, your loved one will work through underlying issues, gain strength, build confidence, regain control of their life, and work toward greater independence.
Schizoid Personality Disorder Treatment Goals
In order to properly treat schizoid personality disorder, your loved one needs a comprehensive treatment plan prescribed by a mental health clinician. The compassionate team at BrightQuest are ready to support and help your loved one reach schizoid personality disorder treatment goals such as:
- Improving social interaction
- Creating more meaningful relationships
- Reducing odd and eccentric behaviors
Adhering to the personalized treatment plan and committing to ongoing care, your loved one is much more likely to succeed in recovering. The professional team at BrightQuest are ready to help your loved one reach these goals and live a healthier life.
>> More information about our San Diego Treatment Team
>> More information about our Nashville Treatment Team
Schizoid Personality Disorder Treatment Options
Therapy is primarily used to treat schizoid personality disorder. Medications may be used in order to treat any co-occurring mental illnesses or substance abuse disorder.
- Residential treatment. Whilst in residential treatment patients will be in an environment designed for treatment and supported by professional mental health clinicians all while receiving a tailored treatment plan.
- Therapy. Behavioral therapies are used to help teach patients how to behave and interact with other people. Group therapy is a safe environment to practice new interpersonal skills learned in behavioral therapies.
Begin Your Recovery Journey Today.619-466-0547
Residential Treatment for Schizoid Personality Disorder
Due to the difficulty of diagnosing and treating this disorder it is important your loved one receives a proper diagnosis and a personalized treatment plan. Receiving treatment in a residential treatment facility ensures your loved one the best odds for recovery. Patients will receive individual psychotherapy, group therapy, family counseling, alternative and holistic therapies, and support with exercise and nutrition. The caring team at BrightQuest will address all symptoms for your loved one, as it is not uncommon for one to suffer from a co-occurring mental illness or substance use disorder.
Why Choose BrightQuest for Schizoid Personality Disorder Treatment
We understand that one of the toughest decisions you can face is choosing the right treatment option for the one you love. We’ve taken this journey countless times with other families who once came through our doors with the same questions. There are several components that make the unique BrightQuest model so successful.
- Admissions Process and Comprehensive Assessment. We provide robust in-depth assessments into our admissions process to ensure accurate diagnoses and most appropriate level of care.
- We Treat the Family. We engage the entire family in treatment so that they can become more successful in navigating life with a loved one experiencing schizoid personality disorder.
- Inclusive Therapeutic Community and Levels of Care. We provide clients appropriate structure, supervision, and support as they progress through treatment in a safe environment that fosters responsibility, accountability, and social connectedness.
- Lasting Behavioral Change. We offer clients the tools, skills, and support necessary to attain greater stability and independence with the confidence and courage to live a healthy, happy, and productive life.
Our main goal at BrightQuest is to support your loved one in learning the skills they need to live a happy, healthy, and independent life. It’s that simple.