Inpatient Relational Trauma Treatment Center
BrightQuest Treatment Centers provide world-class residential treatment for relational trauma and other complex mental illnesses. Our unique therapeutic approach and expert staff ensure your loved one receives treatment and support they need for lasting change. Our evidence-based relational trauma treatments, including residential care and therapy, offer the intensity and duration necessary to go beyond immediate stabilization to help our clients attain greater independence.
An individual suffering from relational trauma can carry a significant amount of emotional trauma making them unable to feel safe and secure with relationships, making it hard to create or maintain relationships.
This emotional trauma can stem from childhood or adult relationships, either way, the effects can make life and any relationship very hard. Fortunately, those that can accept the challenge of recovery and persevere through their trauma are able to reach a successful recovery.
By learning what effective treatment looks like and understanding the value of a long-term inpatient relational trauma treatment center, you can help your loved one receive the care they need to work toward lasting recovery.
Relational Trauma Treatment
The road to recovery from relational trauma is tough, ensuring your loved one has the support and tools need to reach recovery is of utmost importance. Residential treatment is the best option for your loved one suffering from relational trauma. Inpatient rehab for relational trauma provides a comprehensive treatment plan addressing all of your loved one’s needs, as it is not uncommon for someone to develop a substance use disorder or a co-occurring mental or behavioral health disorder.
At our BrightQuest locations in San Diego and Nashville, our unique relational trauma therapeutic model and structure of long-term residential care ensure that your loved one will receive the support necessary for healing and recovery. With the guidance of our clinical team, their peers, and your family involvement, your loved one will work through underlying issues, gain strength, build confidence, regain control of their life, and work toward greater independence.
Relational Trauma Treatment Goals
Treatment plans designed by professional mental health clinicians will help your loved one obtain the tools and skills necessary to achieve lasting relief and grow toward their personal, social, and professional goals. Our highly-credentialed team of mental health experts at BrightQuest will provide your loved one with the plan and tools for exceptional treatment, as well as the support and care they need to succeed. Your loved one will be able to reach their personal treatment goals including:
- Forming relationships
- Relieving the pain
- Learning coping mechanisms
- Renewing their weakened spirits
>> More information about our San Diego Treatment Team
>> More information about our Nashville Treatment Team
Begin Your Recovery Journey Today.619-466-0547
Relational Trauma Treatment Options
While each individual will need a tailored treatment plan designed for their best chance at recovery there are standard forms of treatment for relational trauma.
- Residential Treatment. Receiving treatment in an inpatient setting will ensure your loved one has a well-rounded treatment. During treatment any co-occurring disorder will be addressed, individual and group therapies administered, and professional support throughout the whole process.
- Therapies. Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and eye movement desensitization and (EMDR) are both proven to be successful in treating relational trauma. Other therapies helpful in treatment are group therapy and family therapy.
- Medications. There are no medications to treat relational trauma but, as it is not uncommon for a co-occurring mental or behavioral health disorder to occur, some medications may be prescribed to treat that.
Inpatient Treatment for Relational Trauma
While enrolled in a residential treatment facility your loved one will have the best chance for recovery. Mental health professionals will provide therapy, medications (if necessary), family counseling, alternative and holistic therapies, and help with exercise and nutrition. The compassionate team at BrightQuest will address all of your loved one’s symptoms and make sure they have a customized treatment plan.
Why Choose BrightQuest for Relational Trauma Treatment
We understand that one of the toughest decisions you can face is choosing the right treatment option for the one you love. We’ve taken this journey countless times with other families who once came through our doors with the same questions. There are several components that make the unique BrightQuest model so successful.
- Admissions Process and Comprehensive Assessment. We provide robust in-depth assessments into our admissions process to ensure accurate diagnoses and most appropriate level of care.
- We Treat the Family. We engage the entire family in treatment so that they can become more successful in navigating life with a loved one experiencing relational trauma.
- Inclusive Therapeutic Community and Levels of Care. We provide clients appropriate structure, supervision, and support as they progress through treatment in a safe environment that fosters responsibility, accountability, and social connectedness.
- Lasting Behavioral Change. We offer clients the tools, skills, and support necessary to attain greater stability and independence with the confidence and courage to live a healthy, happy, and productive life.
Our main goal at BrightQuest is to support your loved one in learning the skills they need to live a happy, healthy, and independent life. It’s that simple.