We continue to follow the policies, practices, and safety precautions recommended by the CDC, WHO, and the Tennessee Department of Public Health.
- Federal, state, and local guidelines are being monitored to ensure that our protocols are based on the most current information.
- Admissions screening protocols include:
- Pre-screening potential clients for symptoms or risk factors of COVID-19.
- Offering COVID-19 rapid antigen and PCR testing for new clients.
- Daily staff, client, and visitor screening protocols are in place to maintain the health of our communities.
- We have made a few temporary changes to our programming:
- Some of our individual programming and group activities are being provided via Telehealth.
- We are increasing our use of phone and video calls to ensure ongoing family engagement.
- These program modifications are subject to change.
- Our treatment team is prepared to identify and address any potential COVID-19 cases, working closely with local hospitals and acute care providers as needed.
We will keep you updated about any additional safety precautions or operational changes as needed.